Thursday, February 10, 2011

(L) ers

I don't have any particular love pour la fete des amoureux, but I have to say that I go crazy when people come up with original ideas on such a (let me say it) boring theme. Mulberry (love them) launched this initiative love blossoms in collaboration with artist Danny Brown. from their page you can create your own e-flower bouquet digitally generated using patterns from their new collection. the result is so perfect and beautiful and I think THIS would be the perfect vDay present for anyone who loves art, design and fashion. I am crazy about it.


 
blossom elaboration . from images on dezeen


for more info on this very cool initiative please see the dezeen article on it. also, Mulberry  has a blog!!!! am I the only one who didn't know that? totally obsessed with it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment